Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday At The Mission


A guest told Santiago that he had semen on his hand and then attempted to rub it in his face. Luckily, Santiago outmaneuvered him.

A kind word was exchanged. A client confessed that he didn’t like me at first. But went on to assure me that he didn’t feel that way anymore.  He expressed gratitude towards me that I had never experienced before.  This is very rare at the Mission.

A man is having a seizure on the floor. I call 911.

Later, I take a phone message. “This is Master Trainer Tray, tell Max, I tested positive for HIV. He should get tested too.”


5 comments:

Emily Star said...

Detailed snap shots say so much.

Miss Jehle said...

Your life is crazy right now!

Justin Jones said...

Dang brother. Such an intense job.

Sadie said...

I am telling you, write a book!

Dylan Wren said...

Sadie, I don't know if you know this but we have to co-author a book before I can start a book about the Mission.