Thursday, April 7, 2011

i am going to blow up.



today, lance had to work at the nursing home in sacramento. i am at the mercy of him--he got the car and I got the feet. so I walk around the facility and now I have been sitting in his office all day long. I have been in front of my computer all day long and I am bored out of my mind. it's like, last week we had scheduled everything down to single interesting minutes, and today i'm like seriously sick of minutes. i hope lance gets done soon. i'm about to blow up.

see how history repeats its self in sac, click here!

3 comments:

Emily Star said...

bahahahahahhaha! shoulda come with me.

Miss Jehle said...

Hahaha. I thought of this as soon as I saw the first picture. Better make Lance buy you dinner.

Sadie said...

Thanks for the laugh, Dylan.