Thursday, March 3, 2011

Black Brick


I go rushing down the stairs! While simultaneously, attempting to get driving directions to Spring Valley Academy on my notebook. We are late! That morning we didn't even know what time we were suppose to be there, until 15 minutes prior, when we got a courtesy call from Karl Haffner. I feel my foot slip. I try to regain my balance. I start to fall. Thinking about the notebook, I hold it as high as possible in my hand, in an effort avoid damaging it. My tailbone hits the edge of the stair. I continue in forward motion, hitting every stair until I reach the bottom. Screaming in pain, Emily rushes in. Karma, for the crimes I committed in Oklahoma.

4 comments:

Ben Schnell said...

dang bro

Luke said...

What crimes did you commit in oklahoma? Crimes against bovanity? I would call it planned parenthood (or the prevention there of).

TaraB said...

yes!

kessia reyne said...

yowch. Well, it sounds painful.... But it also sounds like you survived the incident with all your parts intact, so I guess karma was actually being kind.