Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Longest Day

Today at 3:30pm I boarded my plane for home. I restarted my Thursday again in Los Angels at 8:30am, when my plane landed. I feel like I am in the movie Ground Hogs Day.

In LA I had to go through security again. This time it was even more idiotic! One of the TSA agents screamed Code Bravo; everyone was forced to stop what they were going.
We stood still, except for this guy from Africa. But don’t worry TSA did their job, they pounced on him. Poor guy was just trying to put his shoes back on. We stood there for five more minutes doing nothing. It was like we were in a fire drill. And then just as suddenly as it started, it ended. It was like nothing happened. We just continued through the line. I didn’t see any terrorist.

In the airport, I was bombard with hostile voice mails from friends. Friends that had forgotten I was in Australia.

Tonight I will be home in Lincoln, only to get in my car to continue this great adventure in Michigan.

1 comment:

Ben Schnell said...

L.A. airport can suck really bad eh.