Friday, July 31, 2009

The Individual

The individual, created a little lower then the angels.

Christ risked everything for our Salvation. He would have died for just one of us. He created us a little lower then the angels. We are made in His image and priceless in His sight. Our true value is established through Christ sacrifice for us. This is where our true identities are found. If Christ values us this much, we too should place the same amount of value on our fellow man. “We are all woven together in the great web of humanity, and whatever we can do to benefit and uplift others will reflect in blessing upon ourselves.”-Patriarchs and Prophets, pg. 346.

1 comment:

Ben Schnell said...

This is a powerful truth that I have come to realize at different points in my life, but for some reason I fail to keep it always on my mind, so often I forget to treat others like I should. Thanks for the reminder.