Sunday, June 28, 2009

Camp Yorktown Bay

Happy Birthday Sadie! On this very day last year, Allison and I found ourselves in a vicious fight for our sister’s dignity. At Yorktown Bay they like to throw people into the lake on their birthday. Al and I didn’t take a liking to this, since two of the guys throwing Sadie in were very suspicious characters and a number of the other guys turned out to be fairly questionable as well. So since it is Sadie’s Birthday, I would like to reminisce on the brutal and horrific battle of York Town Bay.

3 comments:

Carley Brown said...

Oh Camp Yorktown Bay... brings back lots of memories for me! Hope your doing good Dylan..umm I'm pretty sure I spelled your name wrong.. sorry. Glad we're blogger buds now

wagner israel cilio iii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wagner israel cilio iii said...

jeff manly is a black mound of shit sprinkled with pubes.